- New Packaging shown coming soon (4 Pack) Dark Roast, Single-Origin, Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO
- Full-bodied, strikingly earthy and delightfully complex. Sumatra at its very finest
- Buying Multi Packs keeps your coffee fresher longer. Heat and Air are coffee\'s bitter enemies!
- Whole Bean coffee allows the perfect grind for all brewing methods drip, pour-over, French press, Chemex and Aeropress
- 5% of all profits are donated to the Semper Fi Fund benefiting wounded U.S. Armed Forces members and their families
If you find your coffee often tastes burnt or too bitter, you are probably drinking coffee that has been roasted too long or ground too finely for your brewing method. Try our delicious Dark Roast Dancing Moon Sumatra Mandheling coffee now! Full-bodied, strikingly earthy, and delightfully complex, it is smooth and rich with low acidity. Dancing Moon Sumatra Mandheling coffee is sustainably grown on small farms in Northern Sumatra. These farms use traditional, centuries old drying methods that create the oddly unique earthy flavor of Sumatran coffee. For coffee connoisseurs, Sumatra Mandhelings medium-dark roast and bold favor offers a treat to French press, Chemex and even espresso machine users. Its low acidity makes it great for an early morning breakfast, your afternoon coffee break or relaxing after dinner. Extremely high in antioxidants, each delicious cup of this very special Mandheling gives you almost three times the antioxidant power of green tea.